Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 11: 15km

Did a 15 kilometre run this morning. My headphones and iPhone seem to have recovered from yesterday's run in the rain and were fully operational again this morning. I ran to the golf course and I'm starting to know my way around there: I mapped out a 2 kilometre tour and did a few rounds there. During the last kilometres it started to rain again, so I headed home and ran a couple more kilometres around the block to complete my 15 kilometres.
Afterwards I went on a 24 kilometre bikeride to check on my parents' house while they're on vacation. Listened to the new Lil Wayne mixtape, can't wait for 'Tha Carter IV'.

Distance: 15.01 kilometres.
Duration: 1 hour 13 minutes and 5 seconds.
Pace: 4:52 per kilometre.
Date: Friday 22/07/11 at 09:56am

No comments:

Post a Comment